February 06, 2007

Not weird....adorable

So here is the 'weird' post. I, personally, do not think that I'm that weird. I had help in this category, so I've made a list of 10. Even now, the list makes me more 'adorable'.


  1. I leave half-finished glasses of water all over.
  2. I have a condition called 'geographic tongue'.
  3. I have another condition called 'Raynaud's Syndrome' which makes my feet turn blue.
  4. I am a beginner accordion player.
  5. When I'm sick- I do sinus flushes. (they work)
  6. I can't eat fettucine noodles because they remind me of tapeworms.
  7. I am a spelling nazi.
  8. I like my Eggo waffles cut in a grid pattern without being messed up.
  9. I hate checking my phone messages.
  10. Sometimes I snort if I laugh really hard.

*because i have been an inconsistent blogger, i do not have friends to tag.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I didn't know about the Eggos... very interesting... I mean, very adorable!

1:45 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Christine # 1:

Our twinship continues. I also have geographical tongue. I used to think I was loosing tastebuds at an ever increasing rate...but then they seemed to come back. My good friend Dr. Wibewoe of the Sunridge Dental Clinic revealed this to me at our last visit.

I sure do miss you Christine!

Christine # 2

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home