June 29, 2006

The Super Strawberry Rhubarb 3.14

Yesterday we picked up our beautiful pontiac G6 to relieve the stress on my (our) feet. It goes fast. We made a pie pretty much from scratch and went glow in the dark mini golfing. To my delight, we also located the Titanic cemetery. We finally finished the collage, which turned out very well. To end the day, Dan visited Pinski's Palace of Pain and Beauty where he received his third and final tattoo- the word 'surrender' on his wrist. surrender indeed.
























Today Mic Mac Mall was our first destination- we both bought shirts that we love. Alas, the day finally came to see Superman Returns in Imax 3D. The stain on my shirt is real butter from the popcorn.
I've successfully finished Prince of Persia. While Dan fought the bad guys, I took care of the puzzles and it worked out wonderfully. I am now free to pursue other interests for two days until I come home.
At the moment my body is fighting a fever of some sort- some unknown variety. It could be that it's hot, or I'm hot or something.

In case you were wondering, the McLobster is not a myth.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home