April 16, 2005

Buon Giorno

Alot has been happening lately. I've made huge leaps in understanding love and showing love. I feel that a bit more of me is free.

I just got back from a few days in Calgary with Beth. I had a really good time with my aunt and seeing the city. I finally got to drive around a bit and experience big city life. I learned how to make drumstick cake...
I made a conscious choice to love someone when I really didn't feel like it, and that's a big step for me. It feels good to do something right. I can't say that I'd change much about the trip. I won a free drink from Starbucks for knowing that Rufus Wainwright sang 'Hallelujah' on the Shrek soundtrack. I got to see a beautiful church. Mostly though I just realized that I missed being home. If you're reading this, I missed you. I wanted to share things with you- and so I want you to know that you're special.

I've decided to move. I'm growing more excited about it and I feel that God has really blessed me in this decision. I hope you can come to my new house when I move in.

And so, because I have alot to do, I will leave you with a few quotes from the road, literally.
  • 'It helps if you go fast over the bumps.'
  • 'Oil on the bottom, cinnamon bun on the top.'
  • 'There’s open road like nobody’s business.'
  • 'Hitting things works more often than you realize.'
  • (while passing) 'I can’t see anything.'
  • 'I wonder where the keys are.'
  • 'It’s so refreshing to see live mammals.'
  • '..Diana Ross kissed him on the lips. Poor Stevie, he didn’t even see it coming.'
*love*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you figured out the name! That place was tasty tasty :)

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home